Please contact us before having a transfer sent.
While in transit
When you have received the tracking number, please forward it to the email address below. We are a home-based FFL and want to make sure that your package is not delayed.
When it arrives
When we receive your firearm it will take some time for us to log it in. After it is logged in we will contact you to make an appointment to come by and do the appropriate paperwork for the type of firearm you ordered.
At your appointment
- Parking is allowed on either side of the street in front of the house.
- Only you, the transferee, are allowed in.
- Must have government issued ID with current address. (Call if you have questions.)
- Payment of the backround fees. They are non-refundable, even for a denial.
- Handgun Background Checks are $50
- Longgun Background Checks are $40
- Additional firearms on the same check no matter what type are $20
- All transfers require that you complete and sign ATF Form 4473
- Handguns, including but not limited to AR and AK pistols, require you to complete and sign Wisconsin DOJ Form DJ-LE-FH2
- By policy the State of Wisconsin has up to 5 business days to give us an answer.
- We DO NOT transfer any firearm without an approval from the appropriate agency.
- If you are not approved immediately, you are free to leave and wait for us to contact you when approved.
- We reserve the right to refuse any transfer. Straw purchases or other illegal activates will not be tolerated.
- If you are denied you are responsible for getting a return label to DW Customs.